Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birds, Birds, Birds!

While randomly browsing through Etsy last night I stumbled upon the cutest antique shop ever, Curate & Love. Their Oregon based shop is full of the most romantic items and I absolutely fell in love with this old tin by Daher. I had to buy it straight away, it's so beautiful and goes well together with my small collection of tins I keep my costume jewelry in.

I'm in the mood for romantic things and beautiful birds just seem to be chirping my name at the moment, I could not resist these tweeties. I'm also thinking I could use this as a source of inspiration for making the feather coat for my romantic bird embroidery in progress.

For more of Curate & Love go to: http://curateandlove.etsy.com or check out their DIVINE blog at http://curateandlove.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sini! Thanks for mentioning my little vintage Etsy store on your lovely blog! I am so happy this pretty tin found an owner! It is even sweeter in person! Enjoy it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure is all mine, can't wait for this beauty to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete