Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Craft Show

photo by Zirpsis, source: virtual.tourist.com
This year for the first time ever I will be taking part in the local craft association annual christmas gallery, which is both a gallery and a craft shop. The gallery is held at Galleria Alli, a picturesque old wooden house, believe it or not, located right in heart of my new home town and features artists and craftsmen of all sorts around the Kerava area.

It's all very new to me, as I only heard a few weeks ago that my application to join had been accepted (should've applied sooner for more time to prepare!) and I'm now busy planning the price tags and info-leaflets and what nots.

photo by Zirpsis, source: virtual.tourist.com


The gallery opens on the first of December and will be open until the 23rd. I was thinking of only exhibiting some of my bags, so I don't have to close the Etsy shop altogether for 4 weeks, but we'll see how that goes. If you are in the area, do drop in! I will be in the shop my self for a few shifts (all the participants take part in also working behind the counter in turns), so if you want to come say hello, drop me a message to see when will I be in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment